07 August 2009

Free Crap # 2

Welcome to another addition of Free Crap!

My mailbox was stuffed with all kinds of freebies yesterday. From free tampons, to energy drinks, (well a coupon for a free one anyway) to Moo cards! It's so exciting opening mail, especially when it's not bills.

Oh hey, it's FREE CHOCOLATE FRIDAY! Who doesn't want free chocolate, I mean, really.

And after the guilt from eating the chocolate has set in, you can get your FREE GUEST PASS TO BALLY'S TOTAL FITNESS. For some reason I don't see that happening, meh.

After that amazing workout, you can use your FREE SAMPLE OF SUCK-UP to absorb that pool of sweat. Eew, I know, I'm really stretchin it here.

Anyhow, Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Don't forget, my imaginary readers, to enter to win a one-year subscription to Seventeen, Elegant Bride, Redbook, Interview or Prevention!

No comments: